A Letter from The General Manager of Mike Thompson's RV
Mike Thompson's RV (MTRV) appreciates the trust you have placed in us as your friend in the RV Business. We are continuing to monitor the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and wanted to communicate some of the steps we are taking to minimize the impact to our customers, employees, and the communities where we operate. As this situation continues, we are making proactive decisions with a focus on care and safety for all. With the excellent guidance of the CDC and local authorities, Mike Thompson's RV has been creating protocols for every type of scenario to ensure that we are ready to adjust with any development that comes our way.
Our precautions, created in conjunction with CDC guidelines, were installed throughout all locations last week and included the following directives to team members:
All MTRV Team Members have been instructed to:
- Practice “Social Distancing” with each other and customers within reason.
- Refrain from handshakes and physical contact. (Unnatural to their friendly nature) – (Our Smile is our Handshake)
- Work remotely at home, if possible and as long as the high quality of service standard set by MTRV for our customers remains in place.
- Wash hands regularly and utilize the hand sanitizer stations set up throughout all departments.
- Stay home and contact their physician if sick or if they experience any symptoms such as sore throat, cough, or body aches.
- Increase the daily cleaning of bathrooms and common areas with CDC recommended disinfectant solutions.
Service & Parts
Our service and parts departments will work modified hours Mon – Fri, closed on Saturdays and Sundays. We will have staff available to handle most of your service needs. We will do our best to handle emergency situations and strive to give our customers who are having red alert situations priority. Items that are cosmetic or “non-essential” may have a longer than usual wait time. We understand how important it is to keep our customers on the road and camping.
VISIT US ONLINE /VIEW INVENTORY / PRICING INQUIRIES / SELECTION INQUIRIES
Our sales departments are available online at (Mikethompson.com ) when you visit our site you can view our inventory. You also can make inquiries concerning pricing, specifications and availability. Sales is available by phone and through our website (Mikethompson.com) . We will always continue to ensure our customers are treated with care and concern. Communications have been enhanced and we’ve made it easy for our customers to make their purchase online. We will do our best to quickly and efficiently handle all inquiries.
These are unchartered times. We’re learning right alongside you as we navigate COVID-19 together. The MTRV Team will continue to make swift decisions to protect our families and our communities. Our MTRV Team (family) is here for your team (family). Our customers can feel confident that Mike Thompson's RV will continue to safely service and deliver products now and into the future. As this situation evolves, we may make some changes and adjustments to protocols, but we will do so with focus and care that can be found in our mission statement.
- Sales/Service/Parts Shop by phone: If you have questions or inquiries visit our website or Call – our numbers are posted on (Mikethompson.com).
- As an essential business our Service and Parts departments will remain OPEN to support our customers to maintain the safety and maintenance of their RV.
Mike Thompson's RV MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to provide the best customer experience in the RV industry.
We are dedicated to our customers, our people, and our company.
We are professional, respectful, and trustworthy.
“We are your friend in the RV business”
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty.